Trade Insurance Ballarat, Victoria
David Marks Insurance Brokers understand that different trades have different requirements and therefore need different types of insurance cover.
Plumbers use different tools from carpenters, and electricians use different tools from bricklayers. No matter what your trade is – from plastering, painting and decorating, to heavy-vehicle mechanics – we have the right cover options to protect your hard-earned tools from damage or loss. We understand some tradies work for themselves, which means they need a different level of cover from a larger business sub-contracting or employing multiple tradies. Whether you drive a single ute or have a fleet of trucks, our motor insurance will take care of your vehicle assets.
We don’t just provide insurance for your physical assets. such as your tools and equipment. Our insurance brokers will ensure you are covered for liability in the case of a third party accident or injury.
David Marks Insurance Brokers will cover your trade business for:
- Basic fire and perils – including such threats as storms, lightning, explosions and more
- Commercial motor insurance – light commercial vehicles, including cars and utes
- Construction insurance – which covers you for incidents such as accidental damage, vandalism and more during the construction stage. We also provide owner builder insurance for those building their own home, which requires a different type of insurance.
- Heavy motor insurance – including trucks and earthmoving equipment
- Liability insurance – in the case of injury or property damage to a third party, including your employees
- Professional indemnity – protection against threats and claims to your business, i.e. in the case of a client dispute.
- Self-storage insurance – when you need to store your tools
- Property and tools – in case of loss, damage, theft and more
We welcome tradies in Ballarat and across Western Victoria to contact us for an insurance policy that will cover you for exactly what you need. We also provide tradies with income protection and life insurance in the case of personal injury, death or disability.