Tips from expert Ballarat insurance brokersAugust 18 2019
As experienced Ballarat insurance brokers, our team is passionate about helping clients find the best policies for their circumstances.
We understand that navigating the complex world of insurance can be confusing and stressful for many people. But with support from David Marks Insurance Brokers, the task is so much simpler.
Here are five tips for clients to consider:
- High-quality insurance will trump cheap alternatives every time. While a cheap price tag is a magnet for some, the spotlight should be firmly on quality. After all, it’s all about making sure you have quality protection when you need it.
- Always think long-term when it comes to cover.
- Consider how much you pay in excess, because it’s important. While lower premiums can go hand in hand with higher excess, you don’t want to suffer financial stress if you have to claim.
- Use an experienced broker to keep up to date on the best policies available. An expert broker will be able to custom-fit an insurance package for you. It’s about industry knowledge, policy options and competitive solutions.
- Always consider your options. Make sure you don’t just go for the first policy you find. And when you do make a selection, it’s important to review it regularly to ensure it remains a good fit.