The role of an insurance broker
Why choose an insurance broker? Because insurance brokers work for you. Unlike agents, we do not work on behalf of insurance companies. Our job as trained professionals is to assess your insurance needs and provide you with the most appropriate cover available. Our experience provides us with a strong understanding of your insurance requirements, from occupations such as farming (including hobby farms), retail businesses, manufacturing and building trades, all the way through to homes, motor vehicles, caravan and boat insurance.
Ballarat insurance services
You should refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG) for a comprehensive statement of insurance products and services provided by David Marks Insurance Brokers in Ballarat. However our insurance services can be defined into the following broad categories:
- Business insurance – for sole traders through to larger businesses
- Trade insurance – for your tools, truck or ute, liability and more
- Farm insurance – including crop, livestock and property insurance
- Hobby farm insurance – for small properties requiring liability protection, fencing, and more
- Motor insurance – for both business and private use
- Earthmoving insurance – for your excavator, equipment, your workers and your business
- Personal insurance – including life and income protection
- Home (house) and contents insurance – for both owner-occupiers and tenanted properties
- Travel insurance – including for domestic, international and corporate travel
- Caravan and boat insurance – including private pleasurecraft and off-road trailers
Do you need an insurance policy for your business, trade, manufacturing enterprise, motorhome, caravan or otherwise in Ballarat or Western Victoria? Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will source the ideal policy and premium for your requirements and budget.